Nielsen: Google dominates Mobile Maps…for now

According to the latest Nielsen survey, Google is dominating the Travel Mobile Apps usage space, which in turn represents 95% of Travel smartphone usage (the other 5% being mobile web usage which Google also dominates).

http://gplus.to/tquintana   @tquintana

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s